Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1st Day of a Last Semester.

“I think a senior seminar course should be about you, more than the professor.”
–Dr. Daniel Pawley.
What is it about me that I would like this course to challenge, or bring out, or dig into?
I think I really just want to challenge my own perspective, my own worldview, the Dani Davis Paradigm, if you will. I want to bring out my interests, emotions, and stream of thoughts running around my mind at a million miles a second in my writing. I want to articulate. I want to learn new ideas, new perspective, and new meaning and articulate what my mind is feeling, contemplating, agreeing, and disagreeing with.
Last semester my life was challenged, altered, and flipped around.
Challenged with death, a relationships end, and a schedule that could make your head spin. I was in over my head in trials, and pain, and no chance of understanding any of it. But over break life granted me rest, solitude, and a great set of friends and family to overwhelm me with care and escape and love.
As this semester begins my mind is on some sort of a new network. All that I knew to be true about life, and love, have been completely flipped around and now, are beginning to be redefined and shaped and molded. God is working, and although I cannot see what is coming at any moment, I can feel a transformation coming, and I am excited. So God, challenge my mind, bring me guidance, and open my heart this semester.
I am ready, set, GO.
Danielle Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment