Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer 2011, you are a beautiful thing.

I like goals. They keep me motivated even if in reality they are just some simple, even silly at times, words I wrote myself in my planner or on my hand. But I am motivated by words, & by thoughts, & by thinking and writing them down. So I before I digress, 10 Summer 2011 goals:

1. Become a complete beach bum. Dear Beach, you & I have a date everyday please&thanks.
2. Get over my fear of the ocean. Yes, this means in August 2011 I will be swimming in the waves, ahhh.
3. Continue to seek truth & beauty in all moments & forms of my life.
4. Live out a tangible love in all areas of my life, not just some.
5. Read (at least) 7 books.
6. Write, write, & still, keep writing. I want more consistency in my writing.
7. Mail cards out each week. I like simplicity. I like love. & I like mail. Why wouldn't anyone else?
8. Minnesota trippppp???
9. Encourage an honest, pure love to engulf C310.
10. Fireworks, please & thankyou.


Summer 2011, you're already full of life & dreams, now all that's to do is watch them unfold. So here's to what you will bring, take on, & be, Place taken, unfold away.





Danielle Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. I like all of these things. I love you.

    Dear Jesus, Can I please experience summer 2011 with Dani Davis? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete