Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dear Summer,

Dear Summer,

I think we're off to a great start. Now that you've finally decided to turn up the temperature and invite tank tops, sundresses, and flip flops back into my regime, I can securely welcome you in and embrace you full-force. & while i love basking in your warmth, the occasional June gloom day is also refreshing and has added an inspiring sparkle to the day. In the past I have been an extreme bitter-bear to the slight breeze or tiniest drizzle, but in this season I am finding a comfort and optimistic pleasure in making hot chocolate (with whipped cream, obviously haha) and sipping it sitting here in a sweatshirt sitting by my open urban window, listening to classic Mariah Carey, yes, I did just admit to that.

I am discovering the benefits and simple treats of living in orange county this summer. The weather, the opportunity, and well, the beach. Things here I have taken for granted in the last 3 years and completely passed up the millions of opportunities to become a beach bum and love my life to pieces. This summer, I have decided to take advantage and bask in this place and explore and create and live. Cheers LA, you bless my life.

Love, Me.


Danielle Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment