Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hearing God.

What does it sound like when God speaks?
What does it feel like when God leads?

These are the two questions that are daily filling my brain during this season of my life.
This season, I am learning alot. Learning to trust, & not to live controlled by fear. Fear of my past & fear of the future together. I am learning to listen and live, which is risky, but good. 
Today is a great day off, I am finally feeling better & I am hoping this will lead to full health after a month of being off & on sick. Today is a day to rest, a day to read, a day to think. I like those days, even when combatting a cold. Today I want to rest in my thoughts on God's voice. I want to rest in the quiet of this apartment and listen for it. Solitude can be a scary thing for me. I like people, I like conversation, I like being busy. But I know that solitude is something that is teaching me something new during this season & God is giving me lots of it these days. There are tons of questions I don't have answered, like where I will be this summer, or next year, or will I have a job this summer, or next year? But I think what God is saying to me right now regard Today. Not tomorrow. Before tomorrow can come, today must be lived & overcome. So in that, Today, you are good, & you have given me hope in a future opportunity, & you are reminding me about things I am good at. So Today, thank you.


Danielle Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment