Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Proud Roots.

AHhhHhhhHHhhhhhh GIANNNNTS!!!! AHHHHhhHHHHH FEAR THE BEARD!!! AHHHHHHH LET TIMMY SMOKE!!! AHHHHHHHH


....... I know, I know. For all of you who are not from Northern California, this is allll getting a little old, a little annoying, & a little crazy. However, it is a pretty historic event that has taken place, & well I can't lie about the pride glowing from anyone around here who does or has called the bay area home at somepoint, & we just can't help it, it's natural :) But I think my pride and joy in this event is more for my grandfather than anything else. Although he passed last August, I know without a doubt he had box seats in heaven for those series games & I'm sure he's up there rioting at the  SF parade right now, it's only fitting of his character. For the man who I have never ever known to miss a single Giants game, for any reason, this victory is perfect, I only wish he was physically here still so I could enjoy it next to him. But, because I knew him well, & have a firm standing belief that Heaven is full of a person's favorite things, I know he's celebrating hard with JC himself.

So congratulations Giants, & Grandpa, be proud up there, while I'm proud down here for you.


Danielle Nicole.

2 comments:

  1. cute post! i love it. you're perspective on life is so refreshing.

    i didn't watch a single game, i'm such a bad northern californian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) & I think you have some great excuses to use: 1. new baby, duhh ;) & 2. Tennesee. enough said ;) haha i miss you dearly kate & love your Cohen updates!

    ReplyDelete