Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm claiming Bragging Rights.

I would like to dedicate this post to showing off one of my dear & longest friend's baby, Cohen. & Yes, I am claiming full bragging rights, as friend of the mother of the cutest baby ever. Did you follow that?
He really is just the most utterly cute baby, (that I have yet to meet,) but until then I continue living vicariously through the most amazing pictures & adventurous new-mom blogposts. 
So Thank you Kate, & Victor, for your most adorable son, can't wait to meet him in December!

 I know right? Doesnnnn't get any cuter.


& yes, I know you're thinking he is the best dressed, most presh baby right? It's his mom, she's downright amazing, check her work out See Kate Sew

Danielle Nicole.

2 comments:

  1. hahah oh danielle. I love you. you are so funny. I am calling you his aunt. I hope that's okay. Auntie Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! okay???? THAT is the BEST!!! I am so proud to be his Aunt! :D

    ReplyDelete