Monday, December 27, 2010

Goooood Day.

Things i LOVED about today:

-waking up next to the beautiful Erica Lynn.
-Coming home to the most delightful of surprises, a gift from a dear friend: beautiful, rustic, hand-decorated frames.
-Seeing my NEPHEW Cohen for the first time, & seeing one of my dearest friends, his wonderful mother, Kate, & father, Victor.
-Seeing old good friends.
-Pizza, Cookies, & Wine with the Olavarri's.
-Games & sweatpants till wee hours of the morning.

Today was goooood. Amen.


Danielle Nicole.

3 comments:

  1. love it and you. i promised you pictures this week and failed. sorry aunt dani. this week


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you haven't failed, you have a life. hahah :) love you, no worries, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you blogged! I love this. Short simple, yet makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete