Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This season.

This holiday season, I am focusing on simplicity.
& As for today, I am simply appreciating the little things of my day, becuase the big things are bringing me far more stress. So today, I am focused on my high school girls & their adventures of high school, & homework, and faith, & boys. Today I am focusing on my apartments recently added christmas decorations; a tree & stockings & garland, which have reminded what white christmas twinkling lights can really do to your heart & how I should probably leave them up every day of the year. & Today the way that braided bangs transform a bed-head into a masterpiece. The kind of masterpiece that people are lead to believe must have taken you a whole 20-30 minutes to do when realistically you had no choice but to rapid fire the braid into your hair in the 2.3 minutes because the snooze button was too enticing this morning to pass up...7 times before you remember the reason you set your alarm in the first place; to shower & prepare for a busy day. Thank you today for my girls, Christmas spirit, & the [in]famous unfailing braid.


Danielle Nicole.

4 comments:

  1. i try to braid my bangs all the time but always fail! maybe you can teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i can teach you Kate! & Ryan.. i know you're a boy? haha i'm not catching your drift, but today i wasn't focused on you, or any other boys haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [[But I am also still very thankful for you! Promise!]]

    ReplyDelete