Monday, January 24, 2011

National Holiday Memo Missed?

You'd swear today was a holiday & the holiday was hate-a-barista-day.

Today I woke up at 4:20am thinking it was just another typical opening monday for myself at the good ol' Miss Kelly's Cafe. Boy by 9am did I realize I was thoroughly mistaken. Today was that kind of day that at first you think it is just you in a bad mood, thinking maybe you just haven't been able to shake of the sleepies & wake up for the day when making lots of caffeinated beverages for groggy customers. But then begins to reveal itself as the kind of day in which everyone can't shake the grog & the grog becomes grump & domino effects everyone in its path. Unfortunately today I became victim to this unspoken holiday & can only be left with the thought that I am sooo utterly thankful it is only 12:43 in the afternoon, which leaves hours upon hours for this morning trend to redeem itself entirely. Let's see what today can do towards redemption ;)


Danielle Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment