Sunday, January 23, 2011

God is sooo Good.

God is so good. & This week I have completely been reminded of His care & faithfulness. A little over a year ago a friend sent me a poem written in the narrative of God to myself. She inserted my name into certain parts & this week this piece from that poem keeps ringing in my mind as I continue to pursue trusting Him & allowing myself to let go of worries & stresses that I seem to hold on to. 


"I want you to stop planning, Dani, stop wishing and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, 
one that you cannot imagine.
Please allow Me to bring it to you. You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I Am. Keep listening and learning the things I tell you.
You just wait. That's all. Don't be anxious. Don't worry.
Dani, don't look at the things you think you want; you just keep looking off and away up to Me, or you'll miss what I want to show you...


Dani, know that I love utterly.  I Am God. Believe it and be satisfied in that."


This week has been so good.
God is so good.
PTL.


Danielle Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment